"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Meet Gracie
...my new (to me) car! It has been quite an amazing experience for me to step back and watch all the ways He has provided for me since the accident. I have felt so blessed and loved. He has been so gracious to me!
I am still a little apprehensive about traveling alone. I have several weeks left of tour before I can just chill in Watertown for awhile. Ask that He would continue to protect me while I drive and that I would sense His presence with me.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I didn't know you had been in a car accident. Very glad you are safe and well. 'The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.'
1 comment:
I didn't know you had been in a car accident. Very glad you are safe and well.
'The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.'
Post a Comment