"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
Friday, April 8, 2011
Blocked
As many of you know Facebook, blogspot, YouTube as well as many other sites are blocked here in China. I have been able to get on because I bought a VPN, which allows me to connect to a server in the States from my computer here in China. Well, lately that has even been blocked. There are ways of getting around it but that has been touch and go. On top of it, my internet at home has been VERY slow. I just wanted to explain the lack of blog updates as well as why I have not responded to Facebook messages. I have more luck checking it from my phone but I am often only able to stay on for a short while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry about your internet connection. We miss you!
Post a Comment