Monday, March 3, 2008

It's worth a try...right?

OK...so I have a lot of friends who have blogs. I love reading their blogs and seeing what is happening in their lives. Up until this point I have not had one myself. The other day as I was reading someone else's blog I thought to myself, "I think this is something I could do as well." Actually is went more like this...

How in the world do people find the time to write in a blog? Why is it that the mundane things in their lives are so interesting to me? Would it be possible that the everyday, ordinary things in my life would be interesting to someone else? Maybe I should go bake something instead of pondering the whole blog thing. I am really not all that good at letting people know what is happening in my life..maybe I should branch out and try something new. Insert Chinese... 我累得很!我为什么那么累? (Yes, my brain will at random moments switch into Mandarin.) With all the time I am spending thinking about starting a blog, I might as well just try...and see what happens.

And so, this is my attempt...

No comments: